Tuesday, August 31, 2004
 
600 Arrested As Protests Continue in New York
Democracy Now reports:


Comments:
HEY PAUL?

IS THIS THE PAUL ROSENBERG....EM'S ROSENBERG? IF NOT SORRY....IF SO...HEY!
LISTEN, IVE BEEN RELENTLESLY TRYING TO PASS SOMETHING ON TO EM.. YEAH, I KNOW HES BUSY, AND SO ARE YOU....BUT (THERE ALWAYS IS A BUT) I JUST THINK HE IS SO COOL. I KNOW I DONT KNOW HIM, ONLY FROM WHAT I CAN GATHER FROM THE MEDIA ETC. , BUT HE JUST IMPRESSES ME SO MUCH. ITS NICE TO KNOW THAT THERE R STILL GUYS OUT THERE LIKE HIM. UM, I JUST THINK HE WOULD BE COOL TO HAVE A BEER WITH, HEY, I WOULD BUY!!!! AND TELL HIM THAT HE SHOULDNT STICK TO HIS STUPID THEORY OF NOT BEING ABLE TO TRUST PEOPLE(LADIES) BECAUSE OF WHO HE IS...BECAUSE HOW CAN A GIRL TRUST HIM FOR THE SAME REASON! ITS LIKE, IF WE MET, I WOULD WANT TO CHILL WITH HIM..MIND U WE WOULD NEVER HAVE MET 'CAUSE HE WOULD BE IN DETROIT AND MYSELF IN TORONTO (CANADA). BUT, BECAUSE OF WHO HE IS I DO KNOW HIM/, BUT THAT DOEST TAKE AWAY FROM THE FACT THAT I STILL WOULD BE INTRESTED IN HIM WITHOUT ALL THIS HOOPLA. BUT HE DOES HAVE HOOPLA-SO DOES THAT MEAN HES GOING TO HOLD THAT AGAIST EVERY GIRL THAT WANTS TO MEET HIM...HE'LL NEVER MEET ANYONE!
OKAY, I THINK I TOTALLY GOT OFF TRACK...UM, CAN U JUST TELL HIM I THINK HES COOL. THANKS
CIAO

DESIREE :)
eowyn414@yahoo.ca
 
Post a Comment

<< Home